Holiday gift-giving can be fun, but what do you get those people who already have everything? Well here’s a question you might not have asked yourself yet: does this particular person own a pet that they love dearly? If you answered yes to this question, your gift giving just got easier!
Pet parents love a gift from the heart that has everything to do with their furry companion. You simply can’t go wrong!
Below are 9 ideas to help take some of the guesswork out of choosing a present for the pet lover in your life.
1. Gift them an IOU certificate to watch their pet for free when they have to travel and cannot take their pet along!
2. Make them a pet ornament with a picture of their pet on the front and their name and information on the back. This makes a wonderful and memorable holiday gift idea for years to come.
3. Show your crafty side by making them a gift basket for their furry friend. Items can include a pet bed at the bottom of the basket, treats, pet healthcare items, toys, and more. A gift for their pet is a gift for the pet owner as well.
5. A charm necklace with their furry friends’ name engraved on the charm itself is a great way to show you care.
6. Even if you’re not an artist, you can always hire someone to draw a pet portrait of your friend’s pet. Check out Etsy for a lot of great ideas.
7. A beautiful picture frame with their pet’s picture inside is always a fun idea. You may also consider a pet memorial photo frame.
8. Purchase anything breed specific for the pet lover in your life. Consider a mug or a car sticker with something like “I love my pug!”
9. Buy them a personalized dog pillow with the name of their pet proudly displayed on the throw pillow.
There are many gifts out there to that will please people who love their furry friends. If you don’t like any of the gifts listed above, just Google it! There are thousands more to choose from. If you know someone that appreciates their pet more than anything else, why wouldn’t you want to give them a gift that reminds them of someone they love?