Editor’s Note: Calm Paws is a brand created by the makers of Essential Pet products, 21st Century Animal HealthCare. Calm Paws behavior support products were created for pet parents like yourself who love and appreciate their pets. Keep reading for more information about Calm Paws.
There was a day when the only thing your dog could wear after surgery or an injury was the traditional clear plastic cone. Since the evolution of the large Elizabethan e-collar for dogs, many jokes, costumes and even funny videos have surfaced as a result. Did you see anyone wearing a collar as a costume this year? But now there are many options for your pet to get through stressful situations like surgeries or open wounds, like Calm Paws collars.
With the changing weather, make sure you keep your pets skin and coat in tip top condition going into the fall. What does it mean if your dog’s coat is looking dull and lifeless? What can you do to help?
Here are 5 hints and tricks of the trade for that shiny glossy coat.
Some of you may already know this, but 21st Century Animal HealthCare is the provider of a trusted product line called 21st Century Essential Pet Products. These dog and cat health care products are exclusively available at PetSmart stores nationwide. You can find them online or in the isles. On our Paw Print blog, we like to write fun and helpful posts that include tips about weather, holidays, giveaways and more. Once in a while we like to tell you a little bit about our trusted pet care products, too. Do you have a dog or cat? Visit our website to learn more about 21st Century Animal HealthCare.
Here are a few of our favorite Essential Pet Feline Products:
- HAIRBALL CONTROL: Got hairballs? Essential Pet has a product for that! Cats are natural self-groomers. In this self-grooming process, they ingest hair which can build up and cause hairballs. While cat’s have a natural ability to expel this ingested hair, hand brushing and supplementation with 21st Century Essential Pet Hairball Soft Chews may help support this process.
- SKIN & COAT: Who doesn’t love soft and smooth fur? You can help support your cat’s skin and coat with the yummy chicken taste found in 21st Century’s Skin & Coat Soft Chews. Your feline will purr for it.
- CALMING SUPPORT: Do you have a nervous cat? 21st Century Essential Pet Soft Chews are a great way to offer calming support to your furry feline. Great for use while traveling and when you’re away. These soft chews are delicious, palatable and contain natural ingredients.
- EYE CARE: Get rid of tear stains. Remove tough tear stains from your cuddly feline with Essential Pet Tear Stain Remover Pads. These pads are gentle, effective and will restore luster to your cat’s coat. This product is a favorite among many pet owners!
- WOUND CARE: Support for minor skin infections. 21st Century Wound Spray is a soothing antimicrobial for topical bacteria, ringworm, various viruses and for soothing minor cuts and scratches. This is a great product to have on hand in case something does happen. Pick it up online or in stores today!
For a full list of our canine and feline health care products, visit us online at 21stessentialpet.com. Do you have a question about our products? Message us Facebook or Twitter. We are more than happy to help!
Skin and the appearance of your pet’s skin and coat is very important. Skin is the largest organ of the pet’s body. It protects the body from infections, parasites and more. Healthy skin can be a direct reflection of your pet’s overall health and well-being. Do you use a skin and coat supplement?
At 21st Century Animal HealthCare, we know that good skin and coat health is essential. That’s why we have an entire line of skin and coat products to help support your pet’s coat, allowing your pet to look and feel great. Minor skin and coat issues can include itchiness, dryness and excessive shedding. We have several products on the market that can help your dog with these itchy-scratchy issues.
If you think your dog has a skin issue, visit a veterinarian. Your veterinarian might recommend ingredients like Omega-3, vitamin supplements or essential fatty acids which are contained in some or all of our products listed below. We hope your pet starts looking and feeling great very soon!
Skin & Coat Health for Dogs
Whether it’s salmon oil or fish oil you prefer, 21st Century Pet has your dog covered. Try our Salmon Oil Alaska Wild for Dogs. It contains Omega-3 Fatty acids for healthy skin and coat. It will help your pet’s coat look and feel great. Our Fish Oil D3 Professional Strength is professional grade and contains Vitamins A, D, E and other essentials ingredients.
Shed-Less for Dogs comes in 90 chewables to help support shedding and skin and coat health. It contains essential fatty acids, such as Omega-3’s, which are known to help maintain a healthy skin and coat. It is fortified with essential fatty acids.
Try our skin and coat health products and see the difference. All of our products are available at PetSmart stores nationwide and can be viewed in more detail on our website at 21stcentruypet.com.